The School Council meets once a month. It is the governing body of the school and is responsible for:
- overseeing the financial management of the school;
- the employment of all full-time and permanent staff (the council is the employing body);
- industrial issues, including the operation of the enterprise bargaining agreement;
- staff wellbeing;
- the creation of the sub-committees for fundraising, policy, building;
- promoting the school in the community.
Today is the School Council’s Annual General Meeting (AGM).